Preparing for your visit
Ready to get started? Here’s what needs to happen:
1. Do you need a prescription? Direct Access was signed into law in California- START NOW WITHOUT SEEING YOUR MD. This means that you may receive physical therapy treatment by a licensed physical therapist for a period of 45 days or 12 visits without a prescription from an MD. However, some insurances such as MEDICARE require prescriptions to pay claims. When you call our office, we will be able assist you with your particular insurance requirements.
2. Call us at (323) 965-7713 to schedule your first appointment and evaluation.
3. Have your insurance card ready to give us the information over the phone. We will gladly verify your eligibility and benefits for physical therapy prior to your visit and let you know what your financial responsibility (if any) will be.
4. On the day of your visit, wear loose and comfortable clothes. Shorts, sweats and t-shirts will suffice.
5. To save time, you may download and fill out the new patient forms in advance.