Preparing for your visit
Ready to get started? Here’s what needs to happen:
1. See your doctor and get your prescription for physical therapy. Your prescription must include your doctor’s name, telephone number and your diagnosis.
2. Call us at (323) 965-7713 to schedule your first appointment and evaluation.
3. Have your insurance card ready to give us the information over the phone. We will gladly verify your eligibility and benefits for physical therapy prior to your visit and let you know what your financial responsibility (if any) will be.
4. On the day of your visit, wear loose and comfortable clothes. Shorts, sweats and t-shirts will suffice.
5. To save time, you may download and fill out the new patient forms in advance.